I made a group on Rankade - a free sports ranking platform - for Swords and Ravens. https://rankade.com/swords-and-ravens-a ... nd-edition
This will mean that we can get dynamically updated ranking scores and that we can host games that explicitly state what Ree requirement we have. It's a much lower overhead way of making S&R competitive than organising tournaments!
To use it,
- register an account and join the group with the code XP559.
- ask other participants in that game to also join
- press add match to report a game
- choose full form, and find A Game of Thrones the board game: Second Edition (or Mother of Dragons) in the list
- choose 6 factions if it is a 6 player game, 7 if it is a 7 player game. If there were vassals/bots, then choose the number of actual players in the final state of the game as number of factions
- enter the link to the game in the 'game location' section so that an admin (me) can confirm that this game did occur
- if others did not join, you can still report the results by adding other players as bots, this can be replaced later on by the real players as they register
- enter the rankings and scores in accordance with results