Draft strategies

Share your best strategies, discuss some new wild opening moves you invented, and more!
Lighthammer
Reactions: 1
Favorite AGOT House: Targaryen

Because it is a distinct feature of this platform which many celebrate and use, I guess this discussion would come up sooner or later. So I am happy to start it.
Still didn't tried draft game and my thoughts are purely theoretical, but I have some ideas about it and would like to share yours, although you may reveal your strategy. Nonetheless, It would probably not work with all the Houses and surely would be interesting for many people, so let's have it.
Firstly, I want to point out that I did not have a plan about both spheres/cards strategies, only cards. How would be implemented together with the spheres should be a matter of try/error approach.
So here are some ideas for deck building in normal draft. I even give them names. :D

Infinite Doran
The idea: Non-stop playing of Doran against your opponents, bringing him back with other cards.
Main cards: 0 - Doran Martell, 2 - Roose Bolton, 2 - Melisandre (DoD exp).
For the other cards you can use your imagination. Of course, try them to be as strong as you can, because you will get them back with Roose.

Infinite Loras
The idea: Not so much the same, as one would suggest. Here your goal is to utilize the cards that can be eliminated from play, so you can use multiple Lorases even in the same turn. So...
Main cards: 0 - Illyrio Mopatis/Robbert Arryn, 1 - Quentyn Martell, 1 - Vizerys Targaryen, 2 - Roose Bolton, 3 - Loras Tyrell, 4 - Khal Drogo.
Since you would probably lose Khal Drogo sooner or later, the best way to replace him is with 1 - Quentyn Martell, who will be a constant 4 or more when you lose permanently 3 of your cards. The other 2 card should probably be with 2 towers - The Hound, Nestor Royce (FFC exp).

Ruler of the seas
The least developed yet, so i'm open for suggestions.
The idea: Rulling the seas. :D
Main cards: 1 - Paxter Redwyne, 1 - Captain Groleo (since you would surely dominate the seas, this card can become really useful), 2 - Xaro Xhoan Daxos, 3 - Victarion Greyjoy (original).
I'm not sure what the other cards should be, maybe something like 0 - Cersei (after dominating the seas, you can choose the least protected place to attack and remove enemy's order) and some swords and towers.

Bloodthirst
The idea: You will see. :D
Main cards: 0 - Qyburn, 1 - Dagmer, 1 - Lothor Brune, 2 - Garlan Tyrell, 3 - Gregor Clegane, 4 - Red Viper/Eddard Stark.
With Qyburn you can have two Cleganes at card cycle, which is insane. You have some towers with your 1 cards. The other 2 card you can try to get Roose if you want, but Strong Belwas probably should do fine too. :D

I will post others too, if something interesting pops up.
Gereon
Reactions: 11
Favorite AGOT House: Stark

Since you would probably lose Khal Drogo sooner or later, the best way to replace him is with 1 - Quentyn Martell, who will be a constant 4 or more when you lose permanently 3 of your cards. The other 2 card should probably be with 2 towers - The Hound, Nestor Royce (FFC exp).
This is not true at all as when a card is removed from the game it is not discarded, thus not counting as +1 for Quentyn.

In addition I want to add that you can also combo Reek/Loras as all house cards are implemented generic to be used with any house. This means character references (Like Reek=>Ramsay) always refer to the same strength character in your hand (in our example Reek returns any 3-strength card).

Same with Salladhor and Littlefinger of course. References to capitals (The eyrie) always refer to your capital..
Lighthammer
Reactions: 1
Favorite AGOT House: Targaryen

Oh, you are right! That opens up a whole new set of ideas! :D
Reek-Loras combo? That is Insane...
Does that means also on Ramsey's text: If your '0' House card is in your hand, then... No matter what the 0 card is?
Gereon
Reactions: 11
Favorite AGOT House: Stark

Does that means also on Ramsey's text: If your '0' House card is in your hand, then... No matter what the 0 card is?
Exactly that does it mean.