Posted: 09 May 2020, 10:58
19 June 2020
- Added a tooltip over the date of a gamelog to show the full date. (@gereon77)
- The tooltip over games in the Games page will show the owner of ongoing games, to still allow High Members to moderate before the system goes into a full hostless system. (@gereon77)
- Added a "personal note" tab in-game that allows players to save notes about the game.
- Fix some typos in texts. (@gereon77)
- A tooltip in the "Games" page will now show the owner of games in lobby. The owner is not shown for an ongoing game because the system is transitioning to a model where a running game is "hostless", i.e. where every decision is done by a vote. At the moment, the only thing the owner of a game can do after it has started is switching to PBEM. It should soon be done by a vote.
- Reduced the number of fetched messages of the public chat at the load of the game. This should reduce the lengthy load time that may arise when long-lasting games have a lot of messages in the public channel.
- Added a tooltip over the time of a message containing the full date of the message
- Fixed a bug where after the Bidding phase of a Wildling attack was over, the next Wildling card was shown in the Wildling strength tooltip for people who had seen the card thanks to the Raven dominance token's power.
30 May 2020
- The way orders are placed on the board has been revamped to make it more smooth and user-friendly.
- The list of spectators currently watching the game has been added, below the lower-left panel.
- The house icon next to the "Playing" tooltip will now correctly be hidden if you're part of a game in the lobby phase that has enabled "Randomize houses".
- Added UTC on the Games page, which should allow for easier time coordination when making a game.
- Corrected the Wildling descriptions shown in the tooltip on the Wildling strength icon. (@gereon77)
- Increased the white glow around selectable units and orders, in order to make it easier to see which units can be picked. (@srr013)
- Added a notification on the Games page showing whether there are new private messages in the game.
- In the Lobby screen, if "Randomize houses" is selected, the UI will change to hide the name and the icons of the houses, making it more clear that you don't pick your house. (@gereon77)
- Added a vote system allowing players to cancel a game or to replace a player by an external player.
- Added a tooltip (over the number of controlled castles & strongholds of a house) displaying the number of controlled land areas. (@gereon77)
- Added a game log indicating that a player captured no enemy ships when conquering a port, thus destroying them all. (@gereon77)
- Opened the forum to the public! (@Tex)
- Added the count of active games on the front page.
- Massing on the Milkwater will now discard no cards if all of the cards of the lowest bidder have the same strength.
- Fixed a bug where a player could go over the supply limits when moving troops inside an enemy region and losing the ensuing battle.
- The Wildling card seen with the Raven's token power will now be saved and shown in the tooltip of the Wildling strength. (@norielbit)
- Added an option to randomize the houses of the players. (@gereon77)
- The Horde Descends's Wildling victory's effect for the lowest bidder was slightly changed: in the case where the lowest bidder has 2 units in 2 separate castles, he will be able to kill 2 units anywhere, instead of having to select the units inside the castle.
- Units on the map will sometimes be displayed on 2 lines, if the width of the region is too small, in order to improve the readability and reduce confusion on whether a unit belongs to a region or an other. (@gereon77)
- Fixed multiple wording issues in game logs (@gereon77)
- Fixed a bug where a footman not part of the attacking army could be upgraded with Renly Baratheon's ability.
- Added a small icon next to a player's name indicating whether they are currently connected.
- Players who don't have any regions will not be required to confirm they'll muster nothing during a mustering. (@gereon77)
- Players will receive a mail notification when a game they're playing in has ended. (@gereon77)
30 April 2020
- Added a tooltip when hovering over the "Westeros phase" title to show the remaining Westeros cards in each deck. (@gereon77)
- Added a button to allow game owners to kick a player from the lobby.
- Allowed players to unready themselves during the Planning phase. (@gereon77)
- Added a tooltip to explain the Supply mechanic. (@mrhappyasthma)
- Slightly improved the width of the UI on large displays.
- Fixed a bug where Catelyn Stark's defense bonus would be applied to the enemy defense order.
- After the release of v1.5, the game stopped having periodic release. Ready features will be deployed directly. Changelog of the previous versions can be found here.
26 October 2020
- Updated the wildlings attack text to reflect the current wildlings strength there also to improve Ux for a possible subsequent wildlings attack during Preemptive Raid. (@dagostin)
18 August 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Remaining Westeros Cards tooltip to be shown on mobile devices.
- Settings tab is now visible to everyone not only the owner to allow toggling the map scrollbar to all players.
- The last opened tab (Chat, Game Log, private chats) is now preserved and will be opened automatically the next time the game is opened.
- UI improvements for a better mobile experience: The map scrollbar can be toggled as a user setting. Tracks and houses column now have auto width to avoid wordwraps which lead to a strange view. Order of game panels changed for small devices to directly see the action phase panel when opening a game.
- Improved highlighting of unread chat messages.
- Fixed refreshing of UI in live games for a second Preemptive Raid Wildlings Attack
- The attacking army is now highlighted during combat phase for a better visualization of the current battle.
- Fixed a bug when there were not enough footman available for replacing with knights on wildlings victory of Crow Killers.
- The raven holder now sees the available orders for replacement before deciding between Replacement and Look at the top card of the wildling deck.
- Added and improved some tooltips.
- Improved bidding and send own bids to the players now to disable the slider again if a value is selected which is already sent.
- A scrollbar has been added to the map which allows scrolling to the bottom of the map and still be able to see the "Action panel".
- The game will no longer ask for Valyrian Steel Blade bonus if the bonus doesn't make any difference on the outcome of the battle, as long as no house card is involved, which forces the decision (e.g. Illyrio Mopatis from MoD).
- When every seat in the game lobby is taken the owner of the game will now be notified via a sound and the alert favicon that he can start the game.
- Automatically grant own support of attacker and defender and allow refusing received support to speed up PBEM games.
- Fixed a bug which prevented auto resolving a retreat when there are 2 possible retreat areas which are blocked due to supply.
- The decision to declare a lowest bidder is now skipped for SkinchangerScout when all lowest bidders have 2 Power tokens or less. (Thx @geekosa )
- Show region of selected Order token before confirming Cercei Lannisters or Queen Of Thorns ability.
- Changed Queen of Thorns text from "can remove" to "must remove" because QoT is not optional.
- Replaced "Leave Power token" checkbox by radio buttons to actively force a user decision for "Yes" and "No".
- Minor Ux improvements when resolving a march order.