Crows and Dragons Tourney

Lighthammer
Reactions: 1
Favorite AGOT House: Targaryen

Hello, community!
I am happy to announce the 1st Crows and Dragons Tourney here at SNR, that I will try to organize for you (and me :P)! My intent is to be the first multi-expansion GoT and SNR tournament that would include all of the expansions: A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons, probably Mother of Dragons. And the standart 2nd edition, of course.

Rules of the tournament:
1. Total number of players: 24. If the registered players are more than that, players would be selected by the requirements bellow, which would be considered as a whole, not separately.
2. Requirements (can be changed and not taken very strictly, but try to fit in those to have better chance to qualify):
1) Fast PBEM speed: PBEM Average response time < 8 hours;
2) Finished SNR games > 3;
3) Ongoing games < 13.
3. Game rules and modes: All games will be PBEM, faceless, with random Houses, and standard rules, except: adding a port for house Arryn in AFFC expansion; and adding the Iron Bank in all games.
4. Number and variety of games: There would be 3 rounds. Every round will consists of 6-8 simultaneous games of multiple expansions.
1st Round: 2 games of 2nd ed; 2 AFFC games, 2 ADWD games, 2 MOD games. Top 12 qualify for 2nd round.
2nd Round (Semifinals): 1 AFFC game, 2 ADWD game, 3 2nd ed. Top 6 qualify for the Final.
3rd Round (Final): 2 ADWD games, 4 2nd ed.
5. Points: 1 per castle, stronghold or point for AFFC exp - max 7, 3 points per win. Maximum of 10 for a game.
6. Tie breakers for standings: 1) Number of wins; 2) Number of clean wins; 3) Speed.
7. Penalties:
1. No action within 48 hours without warning – 2 points. The action would be taken by a High Member of SNR.
2. No action within 72 hours with warning – 2 points. The action would be taken by a High Member of SNR.
8. Other rules:
- NO KINGMAKING RESTRICTIONS.
- No revealing of identity. Crossgaming leads to ban from the tournament. You can make screenshots of conversations and send signals to me.

Every suggestions are appreciated. You can sign in by writing to me here, or the Discord channel, or the main chat window at SNR. The intent is to start the tournament by the beginning of December or the middle of it at the most. So you have plenty of time to improve your stats. :P
Go and enlist yourself! Try your skills against the best SNR players! Just send me link to your SNR account and that's it.
1 Image
Last edited by Lighthammer on 09 Dec 2022, 08:57, edited 7 times in total.
ihor.lypchuk

Hi there. I`d like to join to the tournament)
1 Image
Lighthammer

For now, when you sign up from here or the Discord channel, give me the link to your SNR profile.
dankavol
Favorite AGOT House: Lannister

1 Image
tschesky
Favorite AGOT House: Stark

Hey, sign me up as well!
Profile link: https://swordsandravens.net/user/99c12d ... 15750cbfe4
1 Image
BronkoAC3
Reactions: 0
Favorite AGOT House: Martell

Last edited by BronkoAC3 on 27 Nov 2022, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
Lighthammer

I see that you are new here and you've played Live games. The tournament will be PBEM. If you confirm me that you want to play it and you will be serious about it, I will sign you up.
carcan
Reactions: 0

Can i join?
Thanks
Lighthammer

Unfortunately, all the slots are full. I can sign you as a replacement if you want.
Lighthammer

The draft for the first round has passed. Here you can find all of your games and tourney info https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing.
You have a week to enter them and we start next weekend (10-11th December). The password for the games is 'crows'. The file contains all the game links. Just find your name and enter the corresponding game.
Report to me if there are unusual players in your games. ;)