Not able to attack a region with two units

Do you need help with a rule question? Do you need another interpretation of a rule? This is the place to ask!
Hak
Reactions: 0
Favorite AGOT House: Tyrell

I thought that regions with one unit do not count towards your supply limit, however I had a lot of units spread out with a high supply limit and I couldn't move a group of 2 units to the same region (attack). I was still respecting the supply limit.

Does anyone know how this limit works? When can you no longer attack with more than one unit?
Tex
Reactions: 1
Favorite AGOT House: Arryn

Hak wrote: 12 Oct 2020, 23:17 I thought that regions with one unit do not count towards your supply limit, however I had a lot of units spread out with a high supply limit and I couldn't move a group of 2 units to the same region (attack). I was still respecting the supply limit.

Does anyone know how this limit works? When can you no longer attack with more than one unit?
@Hak This is true, areas with a single unit does NOT count towards your supply.

Please provide some more details. There needs to be another reason why you were unable to attack. Was this online? Do you have images?
Hak

I don't know if you can see the game with this link:
https://swordsandravens.net/play/0e69f7 ... 239f07a7ac

But either way here is a view of the game at the end:
https://ibb.co/9YppLG9

As soon as I spread out in, I believe, the 6th round, I was no longer able to move 2 units. I had max. supply and did not surpass the limit.

I did move 2 or more units to the same location in the previous rounds without issue multiple times. Now I could only select one unit to go to my desired region and when I clicked the other unit in the same starting region, it gives me the option to go to the other neighbouring regions, but not the one I just selected with my previous unit.

F. ex. In the 10th turn I tried moving the siege engine and the footmen from Oldtown to attack Flint's Finger and I had to leave all the footmen behind.
jasongraph
Reactions: 4

On Swords and Ravens, you need to click on all the units headed to the same destination THEN click on the destination. The way things are implemented, you can't march your units one at a time if multiple units go to the same region.

Once you move some of you units to one region, the website assumes that the remaining units have different destinations and it will not allow you to select any regions you've already marched to.
1 Image
Hak

Oh, that might be what I did wrong. Crazy I did it right the first rounds. Thanks for the clarification.