Apply Lannister Eratta to all game types

Suggest, vote and comment on ideas for improving Swords and Ravens! (game, website, forum).
JamesLannister
Reactions: 0
Favorite AGOT House: Lannister

The extra ship in the port of Lannisport that is included in the errata is missing so far from games where Greyjoy isn't present. Maybe this is a bug instead of an intentional ruling but if not I think that extra ship leads to a more balanced game even when Greyjoy isn't on the map.
geekosa
Reactions: 2

JamesLannister wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 18:05 The extra ship in the port of Lannisport that is included in the errata is missing so far from games where Greyjoy isn't present. Maybe this is a bug instead of an intentional ruling but if not I think that extra ship leads to a more balanced game even when Greyjoy isn't on the map.
It is intentional. Game with no Greyjoy, Lannister is quite OP, almost broken. They don't need this aditionnal ship.

5p without Greyjoy, I don't see how Lannister could end worse than 2nd. They have no competion and 5 free castles.
Gereon
Reactions: 11
Favorite AGOT House: Stark

JamesLannister wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 18:05 The extra ship in the port of Lannisport that is included in the errata is missing so far from games where Greyjoy isn't present. Maybe this is a bug instead of an intentional ruling but if not I think that extra ship leads to a more balanced game even when Greyjoy isn't on the map.
I must disagree. Without Greyjoy on board Lannister can take 2 additional strongholds (Seagard and Riverrun) in turn 1 and nobody can do anything against! Therefore the errata ship definitely won't come for non GJ variants.