Rally option.

Suggest, vote and comment on ideas for improving Swords and Ravens! (game, website, forum).
Crown
Reactions: 1

Sometimes you create a game, people sign up but it takes a while. Sometimes people genuinely want to play but disappear/forget or whatever. A button that could notify everyone to say, the game is ready to go would be nice.

On another note, as a player, rather than waiting around for a game to be created, it would be nice if I could set my account to, 'ready to play' and whenever a joinable game is created, I get notified. Just a thought.
Tex
Reactions: 1
Favorite AGOT House: Arryn

This definitely should be added =)
18HopeCSF
Reactions: 0
Favorite AGOT House: Arryn

Crown wrote: 24 May 2020, 01:15 Sometimes you create a game, people sign up but it takes a while. Sometimes people genuinely want to play but disappear/forget or whatever. A button that could notify everyone to say, the game is ready to go would be nice.

On another note, as a player, rather than waiting around for a game to be created, it would be nice if I could set my account to, 'ready to play' and whenever a joinable game is created, I get notified. Just a thought.
Don't wanna be THAT GUY but... You'll end up having 300 "ready to play" who forgot to turn it off when going away...
"Many people have died for their beliefs; it’s actually quite common. The real courage is in living and suffering for what you believe"
Gereon
Reactions: 11
Favorite AGOT House: Stark

18HopeCSF wrote: 25 Nov 2021, 03:57 Don't wanna be THAT GUY but... You'll end up having 300 "ready to play" who forgot to turn it off when going away...
Well, if you implement it correctly it auto-resets after a specific amount of time...
1 Image