Make PBEM notifications more informative

Suggest, vote and comment on ideas for improving Swords and Ravens! (game, website, forum).
Niemi
Reactions: 2
Favorite AGOT House: Lannister

Add some information in emails, as which action to go, some last turns from game log etc.
Tex
Reactions: 1
Favorite AGOT House: Arryn

Gereon
Reactions: 11
Favorite AGOT House: Stark

As only Longwelwind can do modifications on the website itself we unfortunately won't see any new features in the near future. And this change must be done on the website part.
Lighthammer
Favorite AGOT House: Targaryen

May suggest something which is similar, but doesnt involve e-mails?
When hovering over person's games we see information like which turn is it, who is the creator and when was the last activity of the game. I think it would be nice if we can also see who's turn is it, because personally I check the site periodically and I need to enter the games to see if there is a movement. But If this option is available, I will see in advance was it a move, because mostly I remember who moved last.
I hope I explained it well. :)
Gereon

As already described, your suggestion requires a website modification as well and no game server change. On the other hand it could be fair easy and maybe I could extend it with some infos blindly and test it on the live system...
toreason4

Many thanks to the developer for creating this masterpiece. On the subject of notifications, if you are familiar with the online variant of Catan, colonist.io, they keep a game log of every players actions in the chat.

If something similar is possible it would be easy to see at a glance who attacked who, what cards they played etc. That’s my one frustration, is not being able to see what happened between other players.
1 Image
Gereon

Unfortunately we just have the game log for now adding some recent actions to the e-mail is difficult as our logs are not just pure texts..

But @Lighthammer : I implemented your suggestion and added the waited for users to the tooltip. After the next ingame action which will save the game it is visible.
1 Image
Lighthammer

I saw that but I forgot to thank you... So thank you, it is great!